Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Walk in the Woods



Went for another walk in the woods yesterday.  We saw one turkey that was running away but I did get some pictures of things more willing to sit still for their picture.
 There's water everywhere and frogs in every puddle.
 
This beautiful teal was patient enough for me to get his close up.
In this muddy spot there was a multitude of tracks from deer, elk and moose.
Here's my big size 10 boot next to one of the moose tracks.
This little green fellow was sitting on top of the lay of much, too light to make an impression upon it.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I will have to take a few walks myself this weekend but most wildlife are too fast for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, I have a tough time with fast stuff too. We saw deer and elk on this walk too but no time to get a picture.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your walk in the woods.
    I am looking forward to reading your blog and getting to know you.
    Have a delicious weekend!
    Sherry, who dances with butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry,
      Thank you so much for stopping by.
      I really appreciate it :)
      Carolyn

      Delete