Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Kreativ Blogging Award!

Jeanie of Cowgirl's Country Life as so graciously awarded this blog a Kreativ Blogging Award!
Thank you Jeanie! :)
The rules for accepting this award are:

1. Post the award.
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to seven bloggers who you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don’t know.
5. Don’t forget to notify the seven Kreativ Bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog.

I was hard to pick just seven bloggers because all the ones I follow are fantastic but here goes:

Small Farm Girl
3 Acre Homestead
On Ponderosa Lane
Cow Patty Surprise
The Photographic World of Swedgatch
Need for Shutter Speed
View from the Green Barn

Now what to say about myself?

  1. My favorite fiction book is "Gone with the Wind"
  2. I have a brindle boxer named "Bentley"
  3. I love Dean Martin for some reason.
  4. Even though I love to make homemade food, I'm addicted to highly processed junk like Pop Tarts, Moonpies and Oreos. :o)
  5. I'm great at shooting moving targets but horrible at hitting something that is standing still.
  6. "Good Fellas" is my favorite movie.
  7. I can't swim. :(

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Caribou! I want to thank all the little people for their help. I want to thank my mom and dad, because without them I wouldn't be here. Thank you once again for the award.

    P.S. I love Oreos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award! I enjoyed reading your seven things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking them out! :D
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete